DO NOT GIVE THIS TO YOUR DOGS!!!!!!
I gave this product to my 12 lb. 1 year old shih tzu. 2 hours later he began throwing up and having diarrhea uncontrollably! Throwing up 2 mins apart from each other everywhere. His eyes were giant and he was shaking. We called the pet ER and they urged us to bring him in. Rushing him into the ER we were terrified and felt horrible for giving him this. He was examined and it was concluded that he went into anaphylactic shock from the allergy medicine. He was given iv fluid and epinephrine. They put a catheter in and had to observe him overnight for after shock. Thankfully he returned home the next day after a huge pet bill to save his life. If we would have waited he may not be here today. Please DO NOT give this to your dogs. IT CONTAINS grape seed extract, which is toxic to dogs!!!! Please help me signal boost so we can inform more people about this product.
New York, NY
Hello everyone. These are pictures of a girl from my school named Cara Golias. She recently went missing on Sunday of September 28th and we all are very worried about where she might be. She lives in the northern Virginia area near Washington, D.C. in a county named Fairfax. So if you are from that area please take a moment to read this. She is 16 years old, has hazel eyes, brown hair, and is about 115 pounds. Please share this so we can help her achieve a swift and safe return. Even if you aren’t from this area, sharing this may help notify someone who does, everything counts.
Please read and reblog this so my friend can come home.
Lorde performing at the Osheaga Music Festival, Montreal